The Twilight of Roshik
The Lands of Roshik
The land of Roshik spans an area of 90 square leagues (300sq miles). Within lies a diverse temperate landscape.
- To the north towers the Kal’mea Mountains, containing the Mines of Kal’mea.
- To the south are the Cliffs where the once great city Na’shin stands.
- To the east lies the Harkenwood Forest where the secluded Council of Druids.
- To the west is the Dreg Lands. This wasteland is a haven for marauders and bandits.
- The inner land of Roshik dwells The Mists, from which nothing returns.
The peoples of Roshik are no less diverse. No race holds power over any other.
There is no one ruling power of Roshik. Rather, many City States feud over control of land and resources. Each city is responsible for its own law and protection. What is overlooked in one city, may be a punishable offense in another.